Jeanine Robinson, CNE, REALTOR®
I love people! After 30 years of being involved in taking care of my clients as a salon owner and stylist, I have earned my license in real estate where I continue to serve my clients with the highest level of customer care.
I have a great team of experts to help make the buying and selling experience as stress-free as possible. I love learning, and even after all these years in real estate, I learn something new with almost every deal.
I am excited about all the changes happening in our market, and look forward to providing a first-class experience for all the wonderful people I get to meet. Let my experience and customer service work for you!
- Member of White Mountain Association of Realtors since 2005
- Special Events Chairperson since 2014
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Home with Diversity Designation
- Rising Star award first year in real estate
- Circle of Excellence award, 2007 —Top 1% nationwide
- Top producer for my company
- Ruby Award winner, 2014
- Century 21 Top Producer Award Masters Club
Marce Wildman, Associate Broker
My professional objectives are to share my area real estate knowledge with buyers and sellers, and help them through all phases of the real estate transaction–from purchase to closing. I have put together a team of experts, highly motivated and trained, to ensure my transactions run smoothly.
It has been my sincere honor and pleasure to help people buy and sell real estate since 1997, while also working hard to advance my education. Along the way I have met phenomenal people to add to my ever-growing list of friends.
Raised in upstate New York, I am the eldest of five sisters, am married to Michael, and have three sons and five grandchildren. I love to golf, gourmet cook, ride ATVs, interior decorate, and gather with friends and family.
- WMAR Director 1998 thru 2002, 2005 thru 2007
- WMAR Treasurer 2008 thru 2010
- Member of the WMAR MLS and NAR Associate since 1997
- President White Mountains Women’s Council of Realtors, 2001
- President Elect White Mountains Women’s Council of Realtors, 2000
- Vice President Membership WCR 1998 thru 1999
- GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute, 1999 to present
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist, 2002 to present
- LTG-Leadership Training Graduate Woman’s Council Designation At Home with Diversity Certified, 2009 to present
- RRC, Relocation and Referral Credited MRE-Master of Real Estate Society
- Associate Broker, Cedar Ridge Real Estate
- Associate Broker, Adventure Realty
- Associate Broker, Century21 High Country
- Associate Broker/Branch Manager, Realty Executives (2000 to 2011)
- National Registry of Who’s Who
- White Mountain Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 2004
- Realty Executives International Chairman’s Club
- Executive Award
- 100% Clubs
- Pinnacle Awards
- Peak Performance Award
- Top Producer Awards
- Century 21 Top Producer
- Centurion Award
- Masters Club